Become a Fan on Facebook!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Running a little behind....

I have been busy the last couple of days, trying to prepare everything for the arrival of the newest (4 legged) addition to our family! I apologize that I haven't been on here posting much, but once we get settled I will be back! It's just going to take me a few days to get used to chasing after a 3 year old, a 1 year old and a 90 lb pup, so I'm running a bit behind!!! So please bear with me, in them meantime here are a few samples and freebies for today, so check them out!!!

When you join the Palmer's Lovers Community, they will send you a free sample. Just register by filling out the form and they'll send you a free sample of one of their products. You should receive your sample in 3-4 weeks.

Log into Kraft First Taste to check and see if you have an offer for 6 FREE Kraft Products...if you do have this offer, you should be able to print each coupon twice! Look under "My Offers". I didn't have anything available in mine, but some people are getting these so make sure to check it out and let me know if these were available to you! Don't forget about the $10 rebate if you spend $30 in Kraft products that was available in the Kraft Summer Sampler!!! That starts May 23!


Que Rica Vida, part of the General Mills Spanish brands, is offering FREE Samples of various products incuding Yoplait, Fiber One, Totino's Bisquick and many more!!!


Nombre = First Name
Apellido =Last Name
Direccion = Address
Ciudad = City
Estado = State
Fecha de Nacimiento = Birthdate
Correo Electronico = Email
Clave = Password (create password with atleast ONE number in it)

No comments:

Post a Comment