Become a Fan on Facebook!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Latest Grocery Trip...




I wanted to post a couple of pics of my last trip to the grocery store. I couldn't fit everything in, but I did manage to get most of it into the two pictures. My total before coupons was $148.00, my total after coupons was $20 and some change. I saved $128.00 by using my coupons. This was just a small trip, to pick up a few things. But by only purchasing items that I had coupons for I was able to purchase alot of food and other items for very little money! I know it's kind of difficult to see what all I purchased in the pictures, but I had everyone from premium Oscar Mayer Bacon to 2 packs of Huggies Diapers, normally just for those items alone it would be close to $30 and by using my coupons I was able to get much, much more than that! So please continue to request your samples, coupons, and freebies and you will be on your way to saving lots of money in no time!!! :)

If you are new to this blog, please feel free to read some of my previous posts and sign up for the websites that I have recommended. Also, if you are not a follower yet, please consider signing up so that you will be eligible for my first freebie giveway at the end of this week!!! Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment