Become a Fan on Facebook!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

FREE Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor


Need a new razor? Grab a FREE Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor available to the first 4,000 today at Noon ET! Look for the orange button that should appear at Noon ET and says "US Residents Get Your ProGlide Now". Then click on "First Time Here". If it says they already have your email address in the system, then just click below that on the returning visitor and fill out your email and password to finish your registration. The PIN number should already be filled out, in either case. You should receive your free razor in 8 to 9 days. We just received ours yesterday, and my husband loves it! These go FAST, so be ready!

5 comments:

  1. So excited! I told my husband about it and every day he asks if I got it!!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...just be ready and waiting at noon and hopefully you will be able to snatch one up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing a great job Jade!!! xoxo's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that previous comment was from me...Viri :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Viri...thank you so much babe! I really appreciate it! xoxoxo :)

    ReplyDelete