Become a Fan on Facebook!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Earn FREE Gift Cards by signing up for Swagbucks!!!

Monday's are usually pretty slow for freebies and coupons, it seems to get better throughout the week. So here is one freebie, but I would like to tell you about swagbucks today!

Get a free sample of John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating shampoo and conditioner by clicking
here. You should receive your sample within 8 to 10 weeks.


I started using Swagbucks.com as my search engine about two months ago and I'm quickly earning points good to redeem for gift cards! It takes 450 points to get a $5 amazon.com giftcard. In two months, I've earned $75 in gift cards from Amazon.com. I love Amazon.com it is one of my favorite online stores because of the huge selection, great prices, and free shipping on lots of items! But there are many other gift cards that you may choose from. It doesn't cost me a thing and there is no limit to the amount of gift cards that you can load to your amazon account!

The best part is that I'm earning those gift cards by doing normal searching, I just do it on Swagbucks.com as my search engine. I am getting similar search results to what I would get on Google, in fact the search results are by Google and Ask. And I win often enough that I feel rewarded by searching, and am having fun watching my points add up! I'd love to refer you to sign-up and start using Swagbucks.com. It's easy to sign-up with just your email address and password. If you like it and you start referring people you can earn your points even faster.

This is a legit website, as I've stated I use it frequently. Just don't sign up for any of the "special offers", that is something that is better left alone. Use it as your search engine and watch the points, add up!!! Sign up by clicking here
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and I will have some more freebies up for you, but in the meantime check out swagbucks and start earning points!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment