Become a Fan on Facebook!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Coupon Matchup's week of 05/10-05/16


Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful mama's out there!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful day of being spoiled and pampered!!! I have decided to post links to a couple of blogs that have the coupon matchups ready for you, so it will be easier for you to do. They also have links to the printable coupons, so be sure to check these blogs out!!! I am still waiting on my Advertiser, so if I find anything that they have missed I will be sure to post it for you! :)

Check out Stretching a Buck's Matchups for Kroger and Target
here

Check out Pink Coupon Cafe's Kroger Matchups by clicking here

I'm not sure exactly where my readers shop for grocery's. I am a loyal Kroger fan, which is my I am posting Kroger Matchup's. Does anyone have any other requests? If you shop at another store (Walmart, Meijer, Giant Eagle, ect) please let me know and I will be happy to post links to some coupon matchups for you!!! Remember, I can't post it if I don't know, so please don't hesitate to ask!!! If you are planning on doing coupon matchups this week, I recommend going before Wednesday, as the store's are usually out of the great deals by that time. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!!! Thank you and have a great night!

4 comments:

  1. Jade...
    Thank you so much for the "linky love"...and congratulations on starting your blog. It looks great. Please email if I can help you in any way. So many bloggers were so generous in helping me get started, so I definitely want to pay that forward.
    Have a blessed day.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Robin!!! Thank you very much!!! I enjoy your blog, so I figured I should share it for everyone else to enjoy also!! :) I just may take you up on that, I would appreciate any tips that you might have!!! Thanks again and have a great day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shop at Walmart pretty much all the time- unless my coupon would be used better at Kroger... Those are the two places I go...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is a link to the walmart deals Tarah: http://www.commonsensewithmoney.com/2010/05/walmart-deals-59/. There are not alot here, but you can also use the Kroger price matchups if you have your Kroger flyer, because Walmart price matches!

    If you are planning on using coupons, I personally recommend Kroger for two reasons.

    1. They accept printed coupons and Walmart no longer does. So any coupons that you print out at home you will not be able to use at Walmart. I have stopped shopping there for that primary reason.

    2. Kroger doubles coupons up to .99 and again, Walmart does not. However, as I mentioned, Walmart does price match, which Kroger does not do.

    So both stores have positive qualities, I just prefer Kroger. It seems to me that their prices have become alot more competitive recently. It's completely up to you though!!! Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete