Become a Fan on Facebook!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Programs that I participate in to get FREE items


Wow...I can't believe how fast my blog and my facebook page is growing! Thank you so very much to each one of you! Thank you for your support and thank you for continuing to spread the word, so we can help as many of your friends and family as possible! That was the reason that I started this page and I really enjoy hearing back from you guys. It makes me happy to know that you are enjoying it! So thanks again and please feel free to leave a comment!

I posted this about two weeks ago, but we have so many new people I'm posting it again. I don't want anyone to miss out on these great programs! So here are the programs that I recommend signing up for. These are the programs that I have joined and participate in. I get so many coupons for FREE items because of these programs...they are well worth the time to sign up!

These work for the companies for many different reasons. One is word of mouth...the partcipants will get to try their product for free...if they like it they tell 10 people and so on, that's the basic concept. It does work, because I have found myself doing it. This is done with both existing and new products on the market. The company will usually send you a coupon for a full size item, and if you like it they hope that you will tell your friends and family.

There are others that will use you to "test" their products. This is usually done with new products also. They will usually send you a coupon for a full sized product or will actually send you the product itself. I've gotten shampoo, conditioner, Oil of Olay Pro X (that was valued at $45.00 alone!)tons of food products and many other things this way. Again, they hope if you like it you will tell others and buy it yourself. These usually include valuable coupons too to pass along to friends and family! Usually they ask that you fill out a quick survey, it takes no more than a minute or two. If you do that, then they will send you more stuff. So try to always fill out the surveys if that is the case...it's well worth it!!!

Others will send you actual sample sizes, which are usually decently sized. They almost always include valuable coupons too. I recommend always requesting the samples, sometimes you will be pleasantly surprised and the sample will be full sized! But if not, it's worth it just for the coupons, even if you're not a fan of samples.

A new thing that has started on Facebook is if you become a "fan" of a certain company they will either mail to you or let you print off a coupon, these are usually for a free item. Sometimes it will just be a coupon, but they are usually high dollar coupons. I have recently started getting into that and I'm loving it!

The key to ALL of this is to be QUICK!! You need to grab it AS SOON as you find out there is an offer/sample/coupon! These are limited quantities and they tend to go very quickly! I will be posting offers as I find out about them. That's why I recommend subscribing to this blog, so you get the updates as soon as I do and you are able to request it before they run out.

OK, so the programs that I recommend are all free..these are the ones that usually send coupons and/or samples: General Mills Pssst Program, this is usually samples and high dollar coupons; Proctor & Gamble Everday Solutions, these are usually high dollar or free coupons...you would be shocked at how much you can save from this one alone...P&G makes a ton of products! Kraft First Taste is really good too, it's usually high dollar or free coupons.

The word of mouth marketing programs are She Speaks, you will receive full sized products or coupons for full sized products and my favorite which is Vocalpoint, it is ridiculous how much stuff I get from them, and again it's always full sized products plus coupons.

Some other websites that I recommend to either print off coupons or load them to your shoppers card are: Smartsource, Coupons.com, cellfire, shortcuts, and Kroger ECoupons. Also look for blinkies in the store that will have coupons for you to take (they are the small machines that are attached to the shelves that will spit out a coupon as you walk by) and also look for peelies on the products themselves. I may not purchase the product right at that time, but I will take the coupon if I know that I will use it later, so keep your eyes open for those!

Last but not least, I also get alot of free items with rebates. Yes, they are a pain, but they are well worth it! Just make sure if you are planning on sending rebates in you have the original reciept, so you may have to have the cashier seperate items if you are going to do more than one product. I have gotten free Oil of Olay prodcuts, free Olay Quench Lotion, a free Razor, free turkey and many other things because of rebates, they are well worth the trouble!

*I am in no way affiliated or compensated by any of these programs the views expressed here are my personal opinion and recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment