Become a Fan on Facebook!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pinecone Research is Taking Applications!



The Pinecone Research application is open again right now!


I LOVE Pinecone Research! This is a really great company to work with and I totally recommend it. They pay $3 per completed survey (these are very short, quick surveys) via PayPal and occasionally will mail out products for panelists to test. I’ve always found them to be very pleasant to work with and they pay very quickly.

Pinecone is an excellent survey site, and it’s not often that they open up their membership registration. I have been with them for many years and have never had any trouble getting paid! I would recommend applying now if this sounds like something you’d be interested in! It will not be open long!

No comments:

Post a Comment