Become a Fan on Facebook!

Monday, June 7, 2010

My Latest Shopping Trip.....


Hello Everyone!

I will catch everyone up in a bit on the freebies we missed this morning! :) I just wanted to share my latest trip to the grocery with you! I believe this is an all time record for me! I went today and only purchased items that I had coupons for (with the exception of milk). My total before my coupons was $148.25, my total after coupons was $25.35...and what makes it even better is that I received a $10.00 grocery perk back, so after that, my total out of pocket expense was $15.35! I have posted a pic of my groceries so everyone can see how much I got and how little I spent and most of the items are name brand too! (Just click on the pic and you will get a much clearer view). It really pays to take the time to match up the coupons with the sales!

I will be posting some more freebies in a bit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment