Become a Fan on Facebook!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

FREE Kitty Litter after Rebate!


I know alot of people do not take advantage of rebates, but I urge you to give them a try! I get alot of free stuff via rebates and I've never had a problem not receiving them.

You can get a rebate for World's Best Cat Litter up to $12.99. It is the only clumping cat litter that harnesses the power of whole-kernel corn to deliver HIGHLY SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE. All their products clump fast, scoop easy, last long and help eliminate that dreaded cat litter smell. I personally have never heard of this liter, but if it's free I will give it a try. Our local Kroger carries it, you can check to see if it's available in your area by clicking here.

Offer expires 08/01/10. Allow 4-6 weeks to receive rebate.

No comments:

Post a Comment