Become a Fan on Facebook!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome!

Hello everyone!!! I have decided to start a new blog after requests from quite a few friends. I am hoping to be able to teach everyone how exactly I save so much money by being frugal. If you are interested in this then please feel free to become a follower, so that you receive updates when I post them.

I am going to be honest, it is time consuming, but it is well worth the time and effort. For example I went to the grocery store yesterday...my total before coupons was $304.67...my total after coupons was $57.32..that is a savings of...$247.25! To me..that's well worth the 4 or 5 hours of effort that I put into requesting the free samples, coupons, etc. I walked out yesterday with alot of stuff that I didn't even pay for, it was 100% FREE..Crest Whitening Toothpaste, a 12 pack of Pepsi, Counry Bob's Sauce, 2 Digiornio Pizzas, a California Pizza Kitchen Pizza, Hot Dogs, Buns, Salad, Mustard,Fruit Puffs, Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat etc. Then there was other items that I only paid $1.00 or less for...Kraft Cheese, Fruit Snacks, TP, Sun Chips, and much more. This was all because of coupons that I have received, mostly through the mail, from these websites. I just received more for FREE Doritios, Duracell Batteries, another 12 pack of Pepsi, Freschetta Pizza, a free 8 Pack of Dannon Yogurt Drinks and Oscar Mayer Bacon, so it's almost time to make another trip!

Alot of people want to know where I get most of my coupons...I will tell you I do not pay for any of them. I do not buy the Sunday paper, I get them either from the advertiser or online. I will be posting links for all of the sites that I recommend joining. I will explain what you can expect from each site, as they vary. Some of them will send you full sized items to try for free, some will send you coupons for free full sized items, others will send you samples with coupons, it all varies. It may take a few months to start receiving the free items, samples, coupons, etc in the mail, but have patience and don't give up, they will be rolling in before you know it. I receive coupons for FULL SIZED FREE ITEMS at a minumum of 2-3 times a week, all because I am a member of these sites. Please do not worry...these sites are not spam, and as I said I will only give you ones that I know are legite and that I myself am a member of! : )

OK I am off to do some housework, but I will do my best to try and get some of the websites posted today...and then I will explain how I match my coupons up to the sales. That is the most important part of saving money is to match sales to coupons BEFORE you go to the store, so you are prepared! OK everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment