Become a Fan on Facebook!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sign up to win.....

OK everyone! I am hosting my first giveway on Friday! This is a smaller giveway, but fear not, we will work our way up to the bigger giveways! Sign up to win (2) two bottles of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce ($9.00 value)! It goes great on steak, chicken, hamburgers, veggies, pretty much anything! If you would like to partcipate in this giveway, (and the many more to come!) you just need to become a follower of my blog! I will post more detailed instructions on the giveaway later on this week! So in the meantime, head on over there, sign up and get ready to start participating in some awesome giveaways! Please spread the word to your friends and family...the more followers I can get the more products I can give away!!! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment