Become a Fan on Facebook!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Facebook Page!

OK, after many requests, I have started a new Facebook Page. I will try my best to update everyone via the FB page during the day when offers become live so you can take advantage of them. If you would like to receive up to the minute updates via FB, just click here and become a fan! You will become one of the first to hear about the steal, deals, and freebies, and hopefully will be able to get them before the run out! Thank you! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jade that link on FB you keep postinf doesnt bring you to this page. It says blog not found, it must have a typo in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...thanks Kristie...I will try it again. Which link, the link to this page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Kristie, there is a new and correct link under the blog tab at the top of my FB page...thanks for letting me know! :)

    ReplyDelete