Become a Fan on Facebook!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mailbox Roundup

I have a couple of freebies up for grabs, but it looks like today is going to be a slow day, I will hopefully have a better list for you by tomorrow! I would like to recap what I've received in the mail this week, in terms of freebies! You can see it's definately worth the time that I put into requesting them!

So far (and there is still 3 days of mail left!) I have received a $5 Rebate from Oil of Olay, my free issues of Martha Stewart Living, Cosmopolotin and OK! Magazine. I received samples of Aveeno Shampoo and Conditioner and Face and Body Lotion, and a sample of Crest Whitening 3D Strips! I also have received my Kraft Summer Sampler pack, which included a $10 Mail in Rebate, and coupons for a FREE pack of hotdogs and a FREE bottle of Bull's Eye BBQ Sauce, samples of Wheat Thins and Vanilla Carmel Latte drinks. I have also received coupons for a FREE box of Kraft Mac and Cheese (Link is below to request yours), a FREE box of Uncle Ben's Rice, a FREE bag of Doritos and a FREE 12 Pack of Pepsi! That's only 3 days worth of mail!!!
I'm looking forward to the next 3 days!!! :)



I will also be hosting my first giveaway for (2) FREE bottles of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce sometime next week! I will be posting more details soon, but please become a follower so that you will be able to participate in my giveways!!!


Get a free sample of
Arm & Hammer Toothpaste!


Claim your free box of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
Cheesy Explosion by clicking here!

Get a free sample of True Lemon, True Lime, and True Orange. These are all natural and are great for flavoring water or tea. You will need to confirm your email and you should receive your sample within 3 weeks.

THIS IS LIVE NOW!!! THANKS HAYLEY!!! Suave is giving away 100,000 FREE Suave Professionals Shampoo full-size bottles! Go to their FB Page and click "like" and the page should come up!

Check back tomorrow for some more great freebies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment