Become a Fan on Facebook!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Mailbox Check!

So I had a feeling it was going to be a good day with freebies....but it was GREAT! This is what I received today in the mail:

-FREE Gillete Fusion Proglide Razor + $5 in coupons
-Sample of Lever 2000 Soap
-Travel Size Dove Deodorant
-South Beach Diet Granola Bar + $1.00 Coupon
-Coupon for a FREE Butterfinger Candy Bar
-Coupon for a FREE panty at Victoria's Secret
-Coupon for a FREE package of Huggies Diapers
-2 coupons for FREE Stouffers Panini's
-Coupon for any FREE Sunsweet Product of my choice

I think that's pretty good for one day!!! Did anybody else receive any freebies today? Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Today, I also got the deorodant and the SB bar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! How did you get the stouffers paninis coupon? Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amber!!!

    Sarah- I signed up for the Stouffer's Dinner Club...you can sign up by copy and pasting this link: http://www.stouffers.com/User/Registration.aspx?Site=DC

    I just used my points to purchase two coupons for free paninis!

    ReplyDelete