Become a Fan on Facebook!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Free Kraft Summer Sample Pack!!!!


Visit Kraft Foods here on Facebook and "Like" them to sign-up for a free Summer Sample Pack! After you "Like" them, you need to click on "Sign Up Now" under the "Savings" tab. You can choose your sample pack - each pack contains samples and coupons plus a Delicious Summer Rebate Form to get $10 back after spending $30 on Kraft products (valid May 23 thru June 13). You should receive it within 3 to 4 weeks. Be patient, the application for requesting the sample is running slowly this afternoon!

This would be a great first freebie!!! I chose the BBQ Gift Pack (which they are now out of) Which one did you choose? Please leave me a comment and let me know!!!

5 comments:

  1. I got picnic in the park!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the say cheese pack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Girls!!! I'm excited to get mine!!!! Thanks for letting me know! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. now its marked as abusive but I'm going to come back and try it again. Probably just a hater marking it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK Kristie...did you finally get it to work? I'm not sure what was going on with it!!! : ) Thanks again for reposting for me babe...I really appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete